|Address||27 Inishowen Park, Portstewart|
|Price||Offers around £230,000|
Nestled in a quiet location at the end of this peaceful and well respected cul-de-sac, Number 27 Inishowen Park provides spacious reception accommodation along with 3 double bedrooms (master en-suite).
Intelligently designed to provide versatile layout, this impressive chalet bungalow currently offers a downstairs bedroom along with ground floor toilet and showering facilities, and with minor adaptation offers the possibility of an additional ground floor bedroom.
The first floor level comprises 2 double bedrooms (master en-suite) along with a family bathroom with corner bath and a fully tiled shower cubicle. Again the first floor layout has been intelligently designed so that areas of reduced head head are kept to a minimum, and both bedrooms offer access to built in storage cupboards.
Externally the property provides a detached garage, paviour driveway and accompanying front and rear gardens. Set in this peaceful cul-de-sac yet offering convenience to nearby bus stops and situated less than 1 mile from the local promenade, world renowned golf club and picturesque beach, we anticipate strong demand for this impressive home and as such highly recommend an immediate viewing.
• 3 Bedroom / 2 Reception detached chalet bungalow
• Oil fired central heating
• PVC windows and doors
• Bay-fronted lounge with wood-burning stove
• Spacious kitchen / dining area with patio door accessing rear garden
• Ground floor bedroom and separate toilet and shower facilities on ground floor
• Study to ground floor level, potential to re-instate as bedroom 4
• 2 double bedrooms with built in storage (1 en-suite) to first floor level
• Family bathroom to first floor with corner bath and fully tiled shower cubicle
• Piped for Beam vacuum system
• Detached garage (5.71m x 3.29m) with electric roller door and large paviour driveway
• Gardens to front and rear laid in lawn
• Quiet location, situated at the end of a well respected cul-de-sac
• Approximately 1 mile from Portstewart Golf Club, Portstewart Strand, and The Promenade
• Immediate viewing highly recommended
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today