|Address||30 Ferngrove, Portrush|
|Price||Offers around £210,000|
Such is the tranquility and beauty of the ‘Ferngrove’ cul-de-sac that properties in this prestigious neighbourhood often generate spectacular interest on the open market. Number 30 offers deceptively spacious, versatile accommodation to include 3 bedrooms, 2 separate reception rooms and a large detached garage.
Upon entrance the care and attention to detail given to this immaculate home is evident from the bright and elegant entrance hallway and this theme carries throughout the property to showcase a desirable home with incredible privacy and charm. Providing a host of desirable features including separate utility room, quality fitted bedroom furniture and multiple bathrooms, this home is sure to meet the requirements of a spectrum of purchasers.
The impeccably maintained private rear garden includes a patio area to provide an incredible setting in which to enjoy and cherish the summer months. The property is further enhanced externally by a large detached garage with loft conversion and provides an abundance of storage space along with tarmac driveway.
Set within the picturesque seaside town of Portrush, famous for its’ blue flag beaches, Championship Golf Course and award-winning restaurants, this deceptively spacious semi-detached home will generate significant interest on the local property market and as such, we highly recommend an immediate internal inspection
• 3 Bedroom / 2 Reception semi-detached
• Oil fired central heating
• Double glazed PVC windows, PVC fascias, composite front and rear doors
• Spacious entrance hall with access to cloaks storage and hot press
• Lounge with mahogany surround fireplace, wired for surround sound system
• Living room with multi-fuel stove and double patio door access to rear garden
• Contemporary kitchen to include a range of integrated appliances and dining space
• Separate utility room with composite rear door
• Downstairs bedroom
• Luxurious fitted bathroom suite on ground floor
• Large master bedroom with fitted bedroom furniture to include multiple wardrobes with sliding mirror doors
• Large bedroom 2 with access to storage
• Shower room to first floor with large fully tiled shower cubicle
• Tarmac driveway and front garden
• Large detached garage with loft conversion
• Completely enclosed rear garden with paved patio area, vegetable patch, shed and log store
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today