|Address||30 Woodvale Road, Portstewart|
|Price||Offers over £179,500|
This delightful detached bungalow is set within this quiet residential location in Portstewart. Within minutes from nearby shops and local public transport routes, this home enjoys convenient access to a host of local amenities yet boasting a tranquil private setting. The property is within 1 mile from Portstewart Golf Club and the well renowned Promenade along with being ‘a stones throw’ from ‘Flowerfield’ - a local recreation centre and play park.
The property itself provides well proportioned accommodation with a versatile layout and although requiring some modernisation, the picturesque front and rear gardens are sure to add significant appeal. The rear garden itself provides a spectacular peaceful & tranquil setting and has been meticulously maintained and cared for to an exceptional standard.
We anticipate strong demand for this lovingly cared for home and it is sure to appeal to a wide spectrum of purchasers, from those looking a holiday home on the North Coast to the retired home owners, and as such we highly recommend an immediate viewing.
• 3 Bedroom / 2 Reception detached bungalow
• Oil fired central heating
• PVC double glazed windows and doors
• Spacious lounge with mahogany mantle fireplace, tiled hearth, tiled inset and electric fire
• Dining room off kitchen with views over mature rear garden
• Kitchen with eye and low level units, larder cupboards, display shelves and lighting under units
• Utility room with access to separate WC and wash-hand basin
• Integral garage with electric up and over door (hardwood single glazed window)
• 3 well proportioned bedrooms (bedroom 3 currently used as additional dining room)
• Shower room with large accessible shower tray
• Private asphalt driveway
• Garden to front bordered by a well maintained flowerbeds
• Completely enclosed private rear garden with a selection of mature trees and shrubbery to include small orchard with apple trees
• Quiet cul-de-sac location, within close proximity to shops and public transport routes
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today