|Address||Larkhill House, 95 Coleraine Road, Portrush|
|Price||Offers over £495,000|
This stunning former B&B residence extends to over 3800sqft and provides an abundance of spacious and versatile accommodation perfectly suited to family living. The property has been lovingly upgraded by the current owners over recent years, yet still retains a plethora of original features and oozes charm and character throughout. Set within this highly sought after location, this impressive detached home is sure to accommodate the requirements of even the largest of families.
Boasting prominent roadside exposure ‘Larkhill House’ offers significant business opportunities (subject to necessary consents) and is sure to attract interest from those wishing to run a Guest House on the North Coast.
Furthermore, this approximate 0.5 acre site had previously seen a successful planning application for 3 additional dwellings (C/2006/0226/ F - now expired), and as such adds that much desired development potential (subject to necessary consents).
Given the accommodation and location on offer, along with the numerous other possibilities this unique listing provides, we anticipate significant demand and as such highly recommend an immediate viewing (strictly by private appointment only).
• 5 Bedroom / 4 Reception former B&B residence
• Additional attic room with en-suite
• All bedrooms provide en-suite facilities
• Downstairs bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
• Versatile accommodation capable of facilitating a range of requirements
• Tasteful, elegant finish with many original features and characteristics retained and restored throughout
• Double garage and large utility room
• Spacious gardens with development potential (additional dwellings previously approved - now expired)
• Extensive car parking facilities on large tarmac driveway with electric gated access
• Less than 1 mile from Portrush town centre, train station and West Strand beach
• Situated 1.3 miles from Royal Portrush Golf Club, the successful host venue of The Open 2019
• Nearby bus stop and close to local shops
• Prominent road frontage on the ‘Coleraine Road’
• Please note - This EPC rating was issued prior to major renovation works carried out by the current vendors
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today