|Address||28 Mountview Drive, Ballybogey|
|Price||Offers over £170,000|
Number 28 Mountview Drive offers deceptively spacious, versatile accommodation to include 4 bedrooms, and is located on a spacious corner site within this quiet cul-de-sac.
Upon entrance the care and attention to detail given to this immaculate home is evident from the bright and elegant entrance hallway and this theme carries throughout the property to showcase a desirable home with a luxurious specification throughout.
Providing a host of desirable features including separate utility room, quality fitted bedroom furniture and multiple bathrooms, this home is sure to meet the requirements of a spectrum of purchasers.
Externally the property offers impeccably maintained gardens to the front and side, along with enclosed rear garden and patio, and a spacious tarmac driveway to the front and side.
Given the accommodation and specification on offer with the purchase of this fine home, we have no doubt this impressive listing will generate significant interest on the local property market and as such, we highly recommend an immediate internal inspection.
• 4 Bedroom / 1 Reception detached chalet
• Dual heating system (Oil & Solid fuel)
• PVC double glazed windows
• Oak internal doors, skirtings, architraves and staircase
• Spacious lounge with ‘Stanley’ stove
• Large kitchen / dining area with a range of eye and low level units
• Large separate utility room
• 2 bedrooms located on ground floor along with contemporary shower room
• 2 additional double bedrooms on first floor level
• Large first floor bathroom with free-standing oval bath
• Bedroom 1 fitted with a vast range of fitted bedroom furniture to include 4 single beds, wardrobes, shelving and drawers
• Tarmac driveway to front and side
• Garden to front and side with a selection of mature trees and shrubbery
• Completely enclosed rear garden with paved patio area
• Quiet cul-de-sac location
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today