|Address||31 Glenwood Avenue, Coleraine|
|Price||Offers around £160,000|
This delightful detached bungalow is set within this quiet residential location in the popular ‘Mountsandel’ area of Coleraine. Within minutes from nearby shops and local public transport routes, this home enjoys convenient access to a host of local amenities yet boasting a tranquil private setting. The property is within 1.5 miles from Coleraine town centre and is nearby to Causeway Hospital, schools and the Rugby Avenue playing fields.
The property itself provides well proportioned accommodation with a versatile layout and is immaculately presented throughout and is well complimented externally by the private, mature gardens.
Offering an impressive outlook over the vast Rugby Avenue playing fields, we have no doubt that this lovingly cared for bungalow with command exceptional interest on the open market. We are privileged to be appointed sole selling agents of this fine home, and highly recommend an immediate viewing (strictly by appointment only)
• 3 Bedroom / 1.5 Reception detached bungalow
• Oil fired central heating with condensing boiler
• PVC windows, doors and fascias
• Marble surround gas fire fitted to lounge (4.97m x 3.66m)
• Kitchen / dining (5.32m x 3.18m) with patio door
• Recently fitted kitchen units to include wine rack and glass display units
• Utility room with low level units and tiled splashback
• Bedrooms 1 & 2 both spacious double rooms
• Bedroom 3 with laminate wood flooring, currently used as dining room (3.20m x 2.67m)
• Slingsby style ladder to floored attic
• Spacious paviour driveway
• Detached garage (6.15m x 3.37m) with up and over door
• Completely enclosed garden to rear with spacious paviour patio and garden laid in lawn
• Gardens to front and side laid in lawn with a selection of mature shrubbery
• Quiet end of cul-de-sac location
• Private setting with open outlook to front over playing fields
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today