|Address||46 Knockancor Drive, Portstewart|
|Price||Offers over £260,000|
Set within this prestigious, residential cul-de-sac, number 46 Knockancor Drive has been converted in recent years to provide a spacious 4 bedroom detached home within this popular part of Portstewart.
Comprising of 4 well proportioned bedrooms (master en-suite), spacious lounge with bay window, large open plan kitchen / dining / living area, separate utility space, and a well presented ground floor bathroom, this deceptively spacious bungalow offers may desirable features that will appeal to a vast array of purchasers.
Externally the property offers a detached garage, along with private gardens to front, side and rear and can easily accommodate family activities along with outdoor entertaining.
Offering a quiet, yet convenient location within the popular seaside resort of Portstewart, and being within minutes from the local Golf Club, Strand beach, Promenade and a host of other amenities, we anticipate, we anticipate exceptional interest for this exceptional bungalow and highly recommend an immediate viewing.
• 4 bedroom / 2 reception detached chalet bungalow
• Oil fired central heating
• PVC windows and doors
• Building control approved conversion in 2009 to create upstairs bedroom and access to additional storage
• Bay-fronted lounge with mahogany surround fireplace
• Spacious kitchen / dining / living area with tiled floor
• En-suite master bedroom
• 2 additional double bedrooms to ground floor
• Separate utility space and good storage space throughout
• Detached garage (6.27m x 3.06m) with lighting and power points
• Tarmac driveway
• Gardens laid in lawn to front, side and rear with raised decking area to rear
• Private site within quiet cul-de-sac location
• Within 1 mile from The Promenade, 1.7 miles from Portstewart Golf Club and the picturesque Strand beach
• Ideal family home or holiday home residence
• Immediate viewing highly recommended
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today