|House Type||House Type B|
Ballywillin Grove is an exclusive development of twelve detached homes, comprising spacious and luxurious accommodation throughout.
Offering different house types, the homes will be constructed to a high specification and provide a superior turnkey finish that will be ready to move into.
Ballywillin Grove, located on the prestigious Ballywillin Road, Portrush is situated in a highly sought-after residential area, with Portrush’s East & West Strand beaches, town centre and Royal Portrush Golf Club all falling within a 1mile radius.
Rarely in recent years has there been a new development in Portrush providing such high quality and spacious homes. Due for completion Summer 2021, these outstanding homes are sure to command exceptional interest - Register your interest today.
Ballywillin Grove - Specification
• Traditional block construction
• Bison slab flooring
• Oil fired central heating
• Glow underfloor heating with Heatmiser stats in each room controlled by heatmiser neo hub (app for phone)
• Triple glazed windows glazed windows in PVC frames (grey with white inside) Site 1/2/3 only
• Composite external front door
• Wood burning stove fitted in lounge
• Exterior lighting front and rear included
• Burglar alarm included
• Paved path around property and rear patio area
• Tarmac driveway
• Painted throughout - purchasers have input on colour scheme
• Cat 6 networking to living area, lounge and bedrooms.
• Energy efficient down-lights throughout
• Branded contemporary white sanitary ware and sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Wall hung WC in bathroom and ensuite
• Wall mounted vanity unit
• Granite (or similar) worktops and upstand
• Dressing area of master bedroom to be fitted with shelves and rails
• Engineered wood flooring (lounge)
• Tiled flooring kitchen / living area and bathrooms
• Carpeted floors with high quality underlay for underfloor heating - Bedrooms / hall /study
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today