Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
Price List & Availability
|The Mulligan 3 Bed Semi-detached House||Deal Agreed £153,950||1 (0)|
** NEW RELEASE **
MULBERRRY - Burn Road/Danes Hill Road, Coleraine
Convenient living with everything on your doorstep
The quaint centre of Coleraine town is situated just a short walk away from the Mulberry development. Residents can easily access everything that this seaside location has to offer within minutes.
Mulberry provides excellent rail and road links, stretching to Portrush, Derry / Londonderry, Belfast and further afield. The University Rail Halt can be found just over one mile away.
With a host of all-important amenities located right on the doorstep, everything a homeowner may possibly need is situated just a stone’s throw away. From convenience stores to recreation and leisure centres, the Mulberry development offers easy access to the very best facilities within Coleraine town and the surrounding area.
Perfect for those who love the great outdoors, residents of Mulberry can enjoy all that nature has to offer thanks to nearby golf clubs, beautiful parks, historical landmarks, sandy beaches and breath-taking landscapes.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of Coleraine Town, the new Mulberry development is sure to appeal to those wishing to experience the unique charm of a beautiful seaside location. Ideal for young couples and growing families hoping to settle down in an unparalleled area, Mulberry affords homeowners the chance to see and do everything that this exciting area has to offer.
Situated just a stone’s throw away from some of Northern Ireland’s most picturesque scenery, this outstanding development provides stunning views across breath-taking landscapes throughout the North Coast area. From the tranquil waters of the much-loved Portstewart Harbour, to the sandy shores of Portstewart Strand, residents of the Mulberry development can truly appreciate the beauty of nature. Showcasing a number of historic landmarks, including the legendary Giant’s Causeway, and the renowned Mussenden Temple, homeowners are spoilt for choice when it comes to sight-seeing within the local area.
What’s more, with a variety of fun-filled activities all located right on the doorstep, the possibilities are endless with regards to enjoyable family days out. Whether it’s spending an adventurous afternoon partaking in the array of water-sports offered along the coast, hitting a ball on the lush fairways of Castlerock Golf Club or Royal Portrush Golf Club, or shopping at the multitude of local stores within the town centre, the Coleraine area truly offers something for every member of the family.
Presenting a collection of beautifully designed detached and semi-detached homes, Mulberry strikes the perfect balance between convenience and comfort. With the homes at Mulberry guaranteeing a special attention to detail and finished to an impeccably high standard, it goes without saying that prospective homeowners would be hard pushed to find a more idyllic property.
Boasting spacious three-bedroom homes, each finished to luxury turn-key specification, homeowners have little to do on moving day except kick back and enjoy the process of acquiring their flawless new home. Benefiting from chic internal fittings, stylish features, and striking exterior designs, residents of the Mulberry development are certainly guaranteed nothing less than the very best in modern living.
Urban & chic modern living
Hagan Homes is renowned for its heritage of craftsmanship and reputation for carefully applying the best of modern building technology to every development. The result is a place that is rich in detail, with homes that are stylish, efficient and comfortable.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- White four panel internal doors with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Hall floor tiled
- Carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedroom
- New Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime from the palm of your hand, with this wifi ready RF thermostat (electronic sensors that communicate by radio signals to the the boiler to provide the ideal room temperature) and it’s free app, making it possible to add multiple users, boost, change schedules activate holiday mode and more
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC double glazed windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, electric ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge / freezer
- Integrated washing machine
Bathroom, Ensuite & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Thermostatically controlled shower mixer and screen to ensuite (where applicable)
- Semi pedestals in bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Chrome heated towel rail
- External lighting to front and rear doors
- Rear gardens to be grassed
- Decorative flagged path around dwellings with bitmac parking area (where applicable)
- Outside water tap
- Extensive landscaping across entire development
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by a management company - Management fee to be confirmed