|Address||Overfields, 12 Hall Road, Coleraine|
|Price||Offers around £450,000|
This imposing detached home was originally built in the 1800’s, however underwent significant renovation work to include extension in the 1960’s to provide an abundance of well proportioned family accommodation. Located only 2.3 miles from Coleraine town centre, yet enjoying a rural site extending to approximately 5.2acres in total, this uniquely designed home offers an immense level of space and seclusion which is highly sought after on the open market.
Internally the well maintained home provides spacious living and bedroom accommodation and benefits from fitted bedroom furniture along with a wet-room master en-suite. With many unique features throughout, the reception hallway is sure to create an instant attraction with its’ open tread staircase and impressive gallery landing area.
Externally the property offers a concrete yard to rear along with spacious out-housing and multiple storage areas. With 2 separate lanes accessing the property, the equestrian, agricultural and commercial opportunities are endless, and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
This impressive listing extends to over 5 acres and comprises cleared former woodland areas, multiple storage sheds and out housing along with the main residential dwelling. Providing a variety of brick and timber constructed sheds within the rear yard, some in need of repair and restoration, the property offers many possibilities that will appeal to a wide range of purchasers.
Although offering a tranquil setting, ’Overfields’ provides convenient access to Coleraine’s main road network and has nearby public transport routes. Furthermore, ‘Overfields’ is currently situated adjacent to the limit of development defined within the 2016 Northern Area Plan and may offer future development potential (subject to necessary consents).
• 4 Bedroom / 2 Reception detached family home
• Oil fired central heating
• Impressive entrance hallway with open tread staircase
• Spacious lounge with elegant fireplace, hardwood flooring and built in display shelving with lighting.
• Glass fronted dining room with double door access from hallway
• Separate downstairs WC with wash-hand basin
• Fitted kitchen to include double bowl stainless steel sink unit, double oven and ceramic hob
• Kitchen / living with access to adjoining rear porch and utility space
• Gallery landing with multiple storage cupboards
• Spacious master bedroom with built-in shelving and wet room en-suite
• Large bathroom on first floor and a total of 4 well proportioned bedrooms
• Gardens laid in lawn to front and side
• Outside store currently used as office with built in cupboards and desks. *Single glazed window. *Not linked to main heating system
• Total listing extending to approximately 5.2 acres
• Currently accessed by 2 separate lanes from Hall Road and Newmills Road
• Gardens laid in lawn to front and side of the property
• Extensive concrete yard to rear
• Variety of timber and brick constructed sheds within rear yard - Previously poultry sheds, in need of repair
• 3-phase electricity in rear yard
• Situated adjacent to mains sewage and continues in to ‘Overfields’
• Mains water connection and Artesian Well
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.
Get a FREE valuation on your property by contacting us today
With over 50 years of experience in the local market, we will inspect your property and do our utmost to secure the highest price for you in the current market conditions.Enquire Today